This is the social contract for the Internet letterbox campaign against copyright extension. It is modelled on the Debian Social Contract.
- All correspondence will be in public and there will be no hidden agenda.
- The campaign will be restricted to achieving the following objectives:
- To distribute material relating to informing the Australian community about the extension of copyright.
- The campaign will tell the truth. The end will not justify the means. The campaign cannot tell an untruth to achieve an objective.
- The campaign will be unbiased and will not play party politics.
- The campaign will not break the law.
Copyright John Dalton, 9th February 2004
This page is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License